WE HAVE A NEW LOOK
You are among the first to know! TheatreOne is undergoing a make-over, with a new logo, new website, new systems and more to come. We hope you like our new look – and we hope you will find our new website an easier, more convenient platform on which to follow us.
We are grateful to Coastal Community Credit Union for providing the grant that made this possible, and for their generous support to this community over the years.
SOME BIG CHANGES
We are delighted to announce that our Fringe Flicks schedule for 202-21 is now finalized, bringing back all the movies COVID shut down over the past 18 months in a full 10-film series!
At the same time, there will be some changes in how Fringe Flicks operates this year:
A new schedule
- We have added a new showing of each film on Wednesday evenings at 7 pm, offering a mid-week option that we hope will suit many of you. However please note that this replaces the Sunday evening show.
With this change, it will be possible to see each film in the schedule on the following times
- 1 pm Sundays & 4 pm Sundays
- 7 pm Mondays
- 7 pm Wednesdays
You set the date!
- It has always been the rule, but now we have to honour it. As always, when you purchase your subscription you will be asked to select the day and time you plan to attend. This year, however, we will need to ask you to keep to that choice, coming to the shows you selected when purchasing.
We are going paperless!
- Subscriptions and individual tickets can be purchased online by credit card through our website. You will receive an email confirmation. Please print this and bring it or have a copy ready on your phone when you come to the theatre.
- Cash, credit and/or debit sales will be available at the door 45 minutes prior to each showing.
Change is always unsettling, but it can also bring new opportunities. We hope our Wednesday evening showing will suit many of you, and that this, with our other changes, will make attending Fringe Flicks more appealing than ever.